Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Better than Pocky?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI was out shopping today and stopped in to see what was new at Samurai, Flushing. I picked up a few Japanese food items to make a goodie box for my sister Karen's B-Day.

While perusing the shelves I got
more Pretz Corn. Man! Those are really good and really do taste like corn. There's a funny pic of a little boy, who looks like he's from the Little Orphan Annie comic strip and he's holding an ear of corn. I'll take a pic sometime and post it.

I also found something new: Koeda Chocolate New York Brownie. OMFG!! These are soooooo gooood. I just opened the box and tried one and now they're almost all gone. These are sort of like Pocky in that they are thin, roundish, pretzel-like and highly yummy. They're made by Morinaga, not Glica. They have little bits of pecan to add a nice nutty, crunchy flavor food experience. I'm going back tomorrow and getting more!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Tricia in Kansas said...

that stuff looks really good.

Site Meter