Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lots of holes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My big day out. I got Eggs Benedict with homie fries at Cafeteria. I was surprised that brunch was actually affordable at eight bucks and a buck for the coffee.

I was rather captivated by all of the holes in all of the chairs. I was trying to make sense of it all, when my eye fixated on the bright patches through the chair in front of me. I did have to do a little Photoshop clean up to eliminate a bit of shadow from the table behind. But nothing really to speak of.

That's the nice thing about no longer being a journalist, I can photoshop anything I damn well please. I do try and stick to basic, crop, burn and doge, but sometimes I have to do a little more. This was one of those times.

I was trying to remember if I had gaffed a shoot with Chris Webb here. Upon further inspection, I remembered that that was over on Ninth Ave. This is over on Seventh. Nice place.

No comments:

Site Meter