Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My new favorite song March 1, 2005 7:51:04 PM EST

March 1, 2005 7:51:04 PM EST

This joint is hot in NYC y'all. This one thing that's got me trippin'...

Amerie's 1Thing. I really like this song. There are so many great little hooks: little bits of guitar chunk, her going "bling, bling, bling", in the background, the slowly rising keyboards/strings near the end, the couple of little keyboard samples. The drums are great. I have been pounding on my desk and computer with my drum sticks. It sort of sounds like the little drum fill when I hit the side of the tower chassis.

Amerie website


Click on the link to download 1Thing. When you get to her page the song will be playing when the page opens, the stop button is under the "A"

You can download the whole song for a limited time. Lately I've been listening to a couple of the R&B /Urban stations. Baby, I got more soul than I can control. It's funny, in VT there's only a handful of stations that I listened to. Here in New York there are so many different kinds of stations in all kinds of languages. More, more, that's it. Keep it coming..

-M

No comments:

Site Meter