Monday, April 25, 2005

Chivonne Rocks

So, I finally meet up with Creighton to give him his sweater, which I have had since he left it on the set of Life Happens, back in December. More about that later.

We were at Madison Square Park but the hotdog place there was closed, missed it by about fifteen minutes. We were a little hungry, but mainly needed to use the restroom. Wouldn't you know it, there's a Wendy's across the street. A hot cuppa chili would be nice on this chilly spring afternoon.

So I use the facilities and get in line. I ask for a large chili, hold the fingers.

" 'scuse me? Oh"! and then she starts laughing. She got a good chuckle. I noticed her nametag, " Chivonne". I said: "Thank You, you made my day by laughing at my stupid joke". It was great. The chili was average, but mainly it was hot and the weather was cold.

2 comments:

Tricia in Kansas said...

Your destiny has now been fulfilled. What do you plan on doing with the rest of your life?

Mark Sasahara said...

I'll go stand in line in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre, with the rest of the losers in the wrong line.

Site Meter