Sunday, October 15, 2006

Random pix

Posting various photos that I've taken over the past few months


Virginia did the make-up for the on air talent on Don't Sweat It (DSI), the TV show I gaffed this past August and September. A fun shoot. I shot this while Virginia and Jane were straightening out Seth's very curly hair. More pix to come of THAT.



Jane and I compare tongues during the Karaoke Night we had during DSI. Lot's of alcohol and singing. We all had a great time. I'll post more pix frm that night soon.



During the van rides home, I would sometimes take pictures. It's a fun way to pass the time. Usually rides lasted about an hour, sometimes more if we were coming home during rush hour. A few times we got home pretty late. Once we got back at around 2:30 am if memory serves. Anyway, I shot a lot of pix of things I thought were interesting odten the light was doing interesting things. Most of the time I rode back in the 15 pass, but a few times I was in one of the minivans designated for talent and higer priced crew.



While visitng Chris W., he and Jessica were in the middle of a pretty intense editing session, so we ordered lunch. There were a lot of left over condiments in the bag, so I assembled them in a neat and orderly fashion. This is the resulting sculpture.

No comments:

Site Meter