Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday

Still busy. This has been on of the best months since I've arrived in NYC, almost two years ago. I have been working either shooting, or gaffing ten days out of the month, so far. The rest of the time I've been driving to, or from jobs, or in meetings about jobs. There have been a few days off, but not that many. I may be DPing a short film next weekend, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Director. I've also been traveling a lot, driving all over the place. I was suposed to wake up early and drive to VT this morning, but I decided to go back to sleep and make sure that I'm rested, before heading out.

I'm looking forward to going to VT, I haven't been there since I went back to vote in 2004. Trying to get all my business squared away before leaving.


Image hosting by Photobucket

After a thirteen hour day, I was bored and sitting in the White Castle parking lot, killing time before meeting a director about being the DP on her short film. I shot a bunch of pix, plus some video of the 7 train gliding by on the elevated tracks. This is the Sunnyside area of Queens Boulevard at around 9:30 at night.

No comments:

Site Meter