Thursday, January 05, 2006

From the vault

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have a lot of photos that I've taken, but never posted. Building up a large vault of photos.

Back in March, I was walking around the Lower East Side after a lunch date, when I came across this cool layering of old posters. I love what I come across on the walls of New York. How did someone know that there were other eyes below? Was this intentional? Was this just through the normal course of decay? We'll never know. But I'll keep looking and shooting.

Oh yeah, there was no second date. Guess I shouldn't have sent her nude photos. I think just my left ear as proof of my undying love was enough. The photos were just a bit over the top.

1 comment:

Long_Division said...

I think that's Beck under there.

Site Meter